Do you have a mini fridge?

If so, what kind of flooring is it sitting on?

Have you ever put one on carpet or did you put it on a hard surface?

QuinnMae

Asked by QuinnMae at 3:12 PM on Dec. 7, 2013 in Home & Garden

• We have on in our kitchen/living room, I cut some linoleum in a square to fit where the wine cooler/fridge goes, I worked awesome and you can't even see it, but if something leaks, the carpet won't get ruined.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 1:49 PM on Dec. 8, 2013

• I have a wine cellar and it is on tile.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 3:12 PM on Dec. 7, 2013

• We had one, but it was in our garage.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 3:14 PM on Dec. 7, 2013

• Yes, but it's currently not being used.

The last time we were using it, it was on Berber carpet in my husband's study, and it did just fine. It didn't hurt the carpet other than little appliance foot indentations.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 3:29 PM on Dec. 7, 2013

• I have one inside my walking closet, it has been there for years and the flooring is carpeting. Never had any problems with humidity.

Answer by older at 3:37 PM on Dec. 7, 2013

• We had one(got rid of it) but we had it in our bedroom on carpeting, though I did put down a rug underneath it just for good measure though it never leaked or anything.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 3:57 PM on Dec. 7, 2013

• We have one in our bedroom, on carpeting. We have had it for years and it holds nothing but DH's insulin.
    We have had them and placed a board underneath and we liked that as well.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 9:11 PM on Dec. 7, 2013

• We are working on finishing out our media room and it's got a wet bar with cabinets and a place for a mini fridge. The flooring is frieze carpeting and I was thinking I would have to put a tray underneath the mini fridge. I'm not even sure they make trays for mini fridges considering how much clearance it would need for the door to open. Guess I will go look online and see what I can find.

QuinnMae

Comment by QuinnMae (original poster) at 3:33 PM on Dec. 7, 2013

• nope
    christina122952

Answer by christina122952 at 12:28 AM on Dec. 8, 2013

• I've just never put an appliance like that on carpeting. I'm sure it's fairly common. It's not going to get a whole lot of use, but I need to put something in there and if we are going to end up using that room for movies then it's going to be handy when the room is in use. I never thought of the linoleum. I was thinking about a shallow plastic tray that's big and square. I doubt I could find something that fit exactly to size though.

Thanks ladie!
    QuinnMae

Comment by QuinnMae (original poster) at 2:44 PM on Dec. 8, 2013