What am I forgetting?

It's colder than a well digger's (insert body part of choice) and not likely to warm up for days around here. Our church is really small; it just got called off because nobody wanted to roust their butts out of their warm beds in the morning and brave the ice age, and the play we were going to venture out to see tonight got canceled because, of allthings, the producers had permission to use the author's name in the materials for the production of the event but not in the advertising of it so they ended up in trouble. Go figure. So I get one shot at sending my So to the store. I don't dare forget anything. What have I not included on my list. Best Answer to the one who guesses something I actually need--go!

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 6:08 PM on Dec. 7, 2013 in Shopping

• Eggs, bread, onions...

Answer by older at 6:16 PM on Dec. 7, 2013

• Feminine hygiene products. Toothpaste, toilet paper, paper towels, and just for the heck of it massage oils.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:11 PM on Dec. 7, 2013

• Hot Chocolate, oatmeal, soup, waffles.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:12 PM on Dec. 7, 2013

• hot chocolate, milk, butter, flour, chocolate chips, ice cream (not sure why you'd need that when it's cold, but what the heck!), cheese, potatoes, eggs, orange juice, toilet paper, paper towels, soap for anything you use soap for.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 6:57 PM on Dec. 7, 2013

• Jack Daniels, baileys, hot cocoa, bread, beer, fixings for chili, cheese, a ham, rotisserie chicken, cookie dough!!
    Bake cookies with the youngin
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 7:56 PM on Dec. 7, 2013

• salt

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:40 PM on Dec. 7, 2013

• Milk, eggs, butter, bread, soup, crackers, meat(s), cereal, chocolate, yogurt, toilet paper, feminine hygiene products, deodorant, toothpaste, laundry soap.... (am I close?)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:39 PM on Dec. 7, 2013

• oops- can't forget fruits & veggies- and if you do get hot chocolate, don't forget the marshmallows ;p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:54 PM on Dec. 7, 2013

• Butter, milk, bread, eggs. Potatoes.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 8:24 PM on Dec. 7, 2013

• fish/chicken

avocados /corn chips

apple cider

Yogurt/ granola

Olives

LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 10:34 PM on Dec. 7, 2013