I'm going to call her!

I believe my boyfriend has been messing with the mother of his child. She acts so crazy when it comes to him seeing his child and always talking about me to him. Calling me ugly bitches and saying that he can do better than me.
I just want to know if they have been sleeping together and I want to call her because he denies it. I don't believe him because it's too much funny shit going on.

I am not a trouble maker and I don't live for drama. I just want to know the truth. Am I wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Dec. 8, 2013 in Relationships

• If you can't trust him, then you don't have a relationship.
    Maybe it's time to walk away from him.
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 12:03 PM on Dec. 8, 2013

• yes, you ar worng
    if your boyfriend and his ex are sleeping together
    what makes you think either would tell you the truth

he will most likely say he is not if he is
    and she will most likely say they are when they are not

you need a new boyfriend
    or batter yet, some time away from dating
    Anonymous

• Um, Yeah, you are totally wrong. Why would you want anyone like that in your life. If you can't trust someone move on.

On another note though... maybe you are the one that needs some help when it comes to trust...
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:07 PM on Dec. 8, 2013

• I guess you guys are right. Time away from dating is necessary. I'm so over being hurt :(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:07 PM on Dec. 8, 2013

• I would call her and ask..if she hates you she would love to rub it in and you will have your answer...if not, no harm no foul. It's best to find out the truth. I get really sick of women who say if you don't trust someone then leave then..as IF we don't all have our fair share of doubts from time to time. My x's wife totally trusted her husband when he was sleeping with me..even when I told her she refused to believe me.
    Anonymous

• I admit that I do have trust issues but I completely trusted him until he went to visit his child and stayed until 4 in the damn morning. His son wasn't sick or nothing. That was just ridiculous to stay over there that damn late. This happened back In August I believe.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:09 PM on Dec. 8, 2013

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous

home wrecking slut^^

just saying...

Anonymous

• I can't help it that you made a poor choice anon but not everyone chooses douche bags either!
    I get sick of women who have insecurity issues and choose men who are losers!
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 12:11 PM on Dec. 8, 2013

• Yes it will hurt, but better to know now than years from now when you have wasted more of your life w/ someone & have possibly had a child with him. Trust is a basic foundation to a solid relationship. Without that solid foundation, the relationship will crumble. Trust your gut instincts & cut him loose. Concentrate on your life w/ your child(ren) & making it a happy holiday season for you & them. GL
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:11 PM on Dec. 8, 2013

• I think if you're going to hurl insults at one another- you should at least have the decency to do it under your own SN- just saying :/
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:12 PM on Dec. 8, 2013