Proposition gone wrong?

So did you ever put on something fun and try to suggest an intimate night and have it fall out sideways? I guess I'm sort of out of practice. It's been awhile. I tried last night, and ended up stammering all over the place. Finally, I ended up just saing, "Oh, would you come on already?" I'm sure we'll laugh about it for years. Please tell me I'm not the only one?

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 2:48 PM on Dec. 8, 2013 in Relationships

• I hate it when that happens... all the sudden you get all awkward and tongue tied... Thankfully it's only happened a couple of times but my dh loves teasing me about it... LOL
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 6:14 PM on Dec. 8, 2013

• Yes. A few months after we got married I was trying to do something a little kinky for DH and was calling him to come to the bedroom. I ended up screaming at him just to get his attention because apparently he had fallen asleep on the couch. LOL, it was a mess.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:50 PM on Dec. 8, 2013