Does anyone have a 4 or 5 year old who just wont listen to you?

Soon as I pick my child up for school and were in the car the whinning starts! I dont understand it! Im very sweet to my child, Im there for my kids but my child is always crying about something!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i go threw it every day with all 3 of mine ages 3,5,and 6 omg i have nerves of steele lol
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 11:24 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• That is just what 5 year old do...... My daughter does the same thing if she has had a long day and is overwhelmed
    jeni0323

Answer by jeni0323 at 11:24 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I noticed on days she doesnt take a nap @ school shes in a better mood! I wonder if the nap is too short and shes cranky? But shes a handful alot of the time anyway! I too have nerves of steel! I have a lot of patience... I know some ppl would of snapped by now! lol
    Anonymous

• I know how you feel. I have a 3, 4, & 10 yr old who are always fighting. Excpecially when we all get into the car it seems like as soon as we get out of the driveway it like someting in there heads goes off and says it's time to start fighting. I feel sorry for my 10 yr old b/c right now all we have is a little car and they all have to sit in the back seat and the two little ones are on the outside w/the my 10yr old in the middle and I swear they use him for a punching bag. I try to keep stuff in the car like coloring books and crayons to keep them entertained. It's actually started to work b/c they're backing off on the fighting.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 11:33 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• no but I have a 33 yr old that sounds close to that. LOL

Answer by admckenzie at 11:44 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• You mean to tell me that some 4 & 5 year olds do listen?
    Lovemybabies885

Answer by Lovemybabies885 at 11:48 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• not yet but i have a 1 year who ignores me and laughs at me when im being serious
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 12:17 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• OMG mommyofone good luck with that! I have seen how those types of kids turn out. I have 2 words for you Super Nanny!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• i have an 18 year old that won't listen to me
    Anonymous

• ignore the behavior until they adress you respectfully......easier said then done but if you stick to your guns then it should work.
    Ihatelaundry

Answer by Ihatelaundry at 1:17 AM on Feb. 20, 2009