HELLO THERES A CHUCKY DOLL GONNA KILL ME AND MY 5 YEAR OLD SON

one day i was sitting in the living room and i started falling asleep then i could here my son crying i went up and he had blood on his knee i said how that happen he would not talk so i went to get my first aide kit but he said mommy theres a boy in my room i went in his room i looked under his bed and i saw crap under the bed at first i thought he had diarrhea i said did u crap under the bed he said no then i went in the bathroom the was a boy in the shower he and i scaremed then i called the police but i didnt know he was saying i want mommy so the police took him back home but my son was not going to bed i said why he said the boy was holding a knife he was no boy HE WAS A HAUNTED CHUCKY DOLL

maiie

Asked by maiie at 3:12 PM on Dec. 8, 2013 in Just for Fun

• This is why you should not allow children to watch shows like that.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:17 PM on Dec. 8, 2013

• nurseThey have meds for people like you.

KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 3:17 PM on Dec. 8, 2013

• scaredemed, a cross between being afraid and a yell?
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 3:35 PM on Dec. 8, 2013

• DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 3:35 PM on Dec. 8, 2013

• Don't quit you day job, because writing fiction is not your strong suit.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 3:37 PM on Dec. 8, 2013

• *your
    tessiedawg

• So you are trying to tell us that you went to the shower where there was a little boy saying he wanted his mommy, you called the police that just came and picked him up and took him home? And there was no interrogation of you?  I mean, that sounds so off I don't even know where to go with that.

I think you need to work on your story a little harder. There are huge gaping holes in it, and I would also recommend using spell check.  You might want to change the Chucky doll to some other kind of creepy doll, as I am fairly certain that Chucky is trademarked and copyrighted.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:44 PM on Dec. 8, 2013

• Yeah well Ok good luck with that. Haunted doll how cliché. Stop watching horror movies before bed.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 3:47 PM on Dec. 8, 2013

• this is like Norman Bates meets Chucky meets poltergeist, good luck, think you need some better plot lines.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 3:54 PM on Dec. 8, 2013

• PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:00 PM on Dec. 8, 2013