Anyone watching the Philly Eagles & Detroit Lions game?

They are playing in about 6 inches of snow. It's crazy. A lot of those guys are in their short sleeve jerseys too! Didn't their mothers teach them to dress for the weather?! lol ;p The stadium sounds loud too- so there's a lot of fans sitting out in that crap. Hopefully they all make it home safely.

Have you ever sat outside in crazy weather for a sporting event?

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 3:35 PM on Dec. 8, 2013 in Entertainment

• I was in marching band through high school and part of college. The crap-tastic weather I've had to sit through... From severe heat to blistering cold; sun, wind, ice, rain, snow... yeah, I had my fair share!
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 1:30 PM on Dec. 9, 2013

• I saw that. We are dealing with a crap ton of ice, but that's just nuts.

Never went out in crazy weather for a sporting event. Left a football game early to get out of crazy weather though.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:36 PM on Dec. 8, 2013

• Eagles are winning. Holy crap!
    It's snowing here- the puppy's first snow. So she's attacking it and eating it!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:59 PM on Dec. 8, 2013

• i live in WI and am a packer fan
    YES, i have sat in weather worse than than..lol
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:11 PM on Dec. 8, 2013

• I love watching games like this! The ball hits the ground and doesn't bounce, lol
    Cracks me up!
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 3:45 PM on Dec. 8, 2013

• Redskins, and they are losing, more than losing, they are getting creamed! Yes I have sat outside at more foul weather events than I care to remember, one that was below zero! I snuck a flask of hot chocloate and Kalhua in, didn't care that we lost! LOL
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 3:50 PM on Dec. 8, 2013

• I never seen that much snow before...lol. There's no way I'd willingly sit in snow to watch a game. I'd freeze, and I'm a pansy when it comes to cold weather.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 3:54 PM on Dec. 8, 2013

• LOL our pup's first snow as well, she was scratching at it, like please make it go away? Tried to come inside to do her business, it is just a small snow, but she is super excited and nervous about it, LOL
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 4:03 PM on Dec. 8, 2013

• BRRRRRR
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:14 PM on Dec. 8, 2013

• It just ended. We were watching it on Tv. Those fans are insane. I was worried some player was going to break his leg or worse, running around like a dumb lumbering ox in the snow like that. I guess that's why they make the big bucks.

Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:11 PM on Dec. 8, 2013