I slept with him more than once!

I slept with my child's father after we haven't slept with each other in about a year or two. Now I was involved with my current boyfriend but we weren't in a relationship yet. When my child's father came to town and stayed at a hotel I stayed with them. I still answered my phone and acted normal to my boyfriend but I made it seem like I just dropped her off.

I feel guilty and wonder if I should admit to my boyfriend that I slept with him?

He thinks I've only been with him since we started seeing each other. Even though I stopped sleeping with my child's father once I got into a committed relationship, I still feel like I betrayed my boyfriend. I know I was wrong and I'm sure this would destroy us but I hate lying about it..What should I do?
Oh and when I did this I was serious with my now boyfriend and we were sleeping together and all, there was just no title at the time (which I wanted)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Dec. 8, 2013 in Relationships

• You cheated. Period. Big cheating cheater-pants, you are.
    Anonymous

• And? Up to you if you want to admit to being a slut. Your conscience is obviously making you feel bad. Confessing it might be a bit of relief for you mentally and it might just break you and your boyfriend up. But hey that's a consequence of your actions. You either have to get it out there and hope he's forgiving or find a way to live with yourself if you keep it tucked inside. I can't help you. I'm not the one who screwed up. If I had screwed up, I would admit it and accept any fall out that occurs.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 4:40 PM on Dec. 8, 2013

• Yes I am the one that messed up. I had no business sleeping around!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:48 PM on Dec. 8, 2013

• Lmao ok ok I get it. Y'all are funny
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:03 PM on Dec. 8, 2013

• Did you get checked for STDs?
    Anonymous

• Yup sure did
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:12 PM on Dec. 8, 2013

• Admit it. Take your lumps. Expect you will be alone for a while. And that's all to the good. NO MORE SLEEPING WITH GUYS unless you and they are ready for serious commitment. THe next man you sleep with should know every one of your deepest darkest secrets, even down to hygiene issues. If he doesn't, DO NOT SLEEP WITH HIM.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:18 PM on Dec. 8, 2013

• Unless you want to end up on the Maury Show or Jerry Springer, I suggest you make up your mind who you want & be faithful to that person. If the shoe were on the other foot, would you want to know?
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:20 PM on Dec. 8, 2013

• Oh and when I did this I was serious with my now boyfriend and we were sleeping together and all, there was just no title at the time (which I wanted)

How are you serious with someone without it being a 'relationship'?  I think your conscience is telling you what you need to do.  You feel like you are lying to him and you don't feel right about that.  If that's the case, then you need to clear your conscience before getting even more serious with him or before he finds out without you telling him.  That thought has to be in the back of your mind, that some words will slip or something and he will figure it out.  No way to know how he will handle it unless you tell him.  

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:57 PM on Dec. 8, 2013

• Go back to Mom Confessions.
    We don't give a shit here.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:36 PM on Dec. 8, 2013