Pain in my breast?

After having and breast fed 3 kids my breasts are completely gone. No joke. :(. Nothing to grab, and really no feeling... Except for the last year maybe I have pain if my arm or hand presses a bit on the lower outer corner of one of them. It's pretty painful to push on. No lumps, no redness.

Are breasts just sensitive and painful? My only recollection is having pregnancy and breast feeding pain, so I don't really remember ' normal' boob sensation.

It's been 2 years since I last breast fed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Dec. 8, 2013 in Health

• doctor

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:00 PM on Dec. 8, 2013

• ASAP doctor.

Answer by older at 7:07 PM on Dec. 8, 2013

• You have had pain in your breast for a YEAR and haven't gone to a doctor about it?
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 7:32 PM on Dec. 8, 2013

• It is not always there. Comes and goes. Sometimes it's barely tender and sometimes a lot. No joke I can feel my ribs through my breast so I am 100% sure there are no masses. I really wonder if its just the only partt of my breasts that actually has some feeling... Lol.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:09 AM on Dec. 9, 2013