Who is crazier the trolls on here or this crazy woman in Australia? TMI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6RZZf6HMzo (Not apropriate for children)

the girls knits with yarn she has first shoved up her vagina... she is pulling yarn out of her vagina to knit with and callin it art.  ::shivers:: ew.   

Directly from Caset Jenkins, a prefomrance artist, Website:

Casting Off My Womb is a 28 day performance piece first performed at the Darwin Visual Arts Association (DVAA) from October to November, 2013.

The performance consists of me sitting on a plain wooden chest in the gallery space and knitting from wool lodged in my vaginal tunnel, one skein of wool each day, to mark a full menstrual cycle. As the passage of knitting grows longer it is suspended from the ceiling on wire coat-hangers. As each day of knitting passes, a manual calendar is clicked over to mark the number of days remaining until the piece will be ‘cast off’.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 PM on Dec. 8, 2013 in Entertainment