If a mother allows her ds to have girls over to spend the night, do you think she will let her dd?

My sk mom allows her ds19 to have girls over and spend the night. Do you believe she allows her dd21 to do the same. I understand the dd is an adult but whatever happened to house rules and morals?

Then again the mother doesn't have any respect for herself. She met a man 3 months ago he moves in and beats her...why is she still with him? I know not my business but I wonder...lol

Just babbling... your thoughts ladies?
Thx!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:36 PM on Dec. 8, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Then again the mother doesn't have any respect for herself. She met a man 3 months ago he moves in and beats her...why is she still with him? 

Yes, let's blame the victim. And no it's not any of your business about what she allows in her home. Her kids are both adults and can move out of the home anytime they want to. 

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:40 PM on Dec. 8, 2013

• Of course she will, why treat one differently.
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 8:40 PM on Dec. 8, 2013

• So the dd bringing a guy over to spend the night is bad morals, but it isn't an issue with the ds? You have a double standard yourself. They are adults, they can do what they want.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:48 PM on Dec. 8, 2013

• They are adults. What you think doesn't matter.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:09 PM on Dec. 8, 2013

• Wow- the whole thing sounds like one hot mess. Sad really.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:22 AM on Dec. 9, 2013

• Sounds like a trashy situation.
    jenny3344

Answer by jenny3344 at 8:49 AM on Dec. 10, 2013