yeah seriously......

when I have sex I make sure my hubby wears a condom.It hasnt broke or anything but i'm scared to death its gonna come out the top(lol) is that possible?Could you get preggo even if the condom didnt break?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• With God anything is possible..... but i'm guessing it could be..maybe...lol..protection is not always 100%!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 11:38 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• It would probly be real hard for something like that to happen, but if ur so worried have u thought about other forms of contraception? just for that little extra protection .. just in case somethig crazy like that happened lol
    Anonymous

• I wouldnt worry so much about it!
    EZsmom422

Answer by EZsmom422 at 11:41 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• yeah I know it sounds retarded, but I was wondering...
    Anonymous

• possible but i doubt it
    iheartkewi

Answer by iheartkewi at 11:45 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Yes!!! It can happen. My current pregnancy is proof! My husband and I used condoms everytime, and there was never a sign that one broke (I would think it would be messy), but one time when he went to take it off, his stuff was coming up over the top... and sure enough, we're having a baby. Be very careful. He put it on correctly, but there's never any certainty with contraceptives
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 11:46 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• oh hell....
    Anonymous

• A breakage or leakage is much more likely...not to mention the penis is made to deposit sperm in just the right spot so a smear of sperm is not very likely to do the job. A condom can break and you not really know, and if the condom fits correctly then nothing can leak out around the edge. They should be as tight as his skin...or tighter sometimes...They don't make little sizes so i have wondered about that...they make extra large but not extra small...Try using the ultra sensitive kind...they tend to be tighter.
    Lovemybabies885

Answer by Lovemybabies885 at 11:57 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• HELL YEA U CAN GET PREGNANT WITH THE CONDOM STILL ON...CAUSE SPERM CAN GO THROUGH THE CONDOM..WELL ATLEAST I THINK IT CAN..
    JENNIFER_007

Answer by JENNIFER_007 at 12:04 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• what? Thats a joke
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Feb. 20, 2009