DO YOU BELIEVE IN SOUL MATES?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes I do! I honestly believe that I've found mine in my husband b/c we couldn't fit better togther if we tried. The funny thing is we both just happened to find each other without meaning to.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 11:43 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I do....and even when bad choices are made...your true soul mate could show up just at the right time. I married mine...we got lucky and met in High School.
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 12:36 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• yes I do and I found mine ..
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 1:24 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• There is someone for everyone.
    You just can't go looking for them :)
    Good things come to those who wait with open hearts.
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 1:33 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• No, I do not. It is a nice thought, but personally I find it to unreal. I believe in love, don't get me wrong.. but love takes work and time and effort. Soul mates and love at first site are a nice concept, but I think they are pretty exaggerated. Some people do have very loving relationship and just have a very deep connection, but I do not believe it would mean they are your soul mate.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:38 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I don't believe that God created one person for you and you have to find that one person in this big world. Love is a choice and you have to make a good list of what you are looking for in someone that will balance you out. I wish I knew that long time ago. I wasted years. :( I love my hubby and I thank God for him but we both are far from perfect.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 2:16 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• If you are single best advice I heard when I was single....Dont get emotionally involved with someone you wouldn't consider marriage material. Be friends first don't rush. Hubby and I were friends for about a yr and when we dated officially we married within 6 mo. :)
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 2:21 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Yes, I do. Been married to mine for over 20 years!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 7:18 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• If by soulmate you mean a person whose personality meshes so completely with yours and with whom you have an empathic bond so that the two of you fit together perfectly, then yes I do because I've been married to mine for 20 years.  First marriage for both of us too.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:40 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

•  Yes, I am married to mine

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 8:08 AM on Feb. 20, 2009