She taped my 5 yr old while in my HOME then threatens me with IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had a woman stay a few days until I noticed money coming up missing. WTF? I do have 1 teenage dd, but I asked her, and she said no, and a 5 yr old dd say no and I believe her she has never lied to me. Well I ended up kicked he lying sorry as to the curb.

Well earlier today, DH get get a text claiming we need to leave her alone, or she will turn the tape into CPS. WTF?! She tells me she has video of dd being by herself for hours, unsupervised. Well duh, not too unsupervised dimwit, 5 yr old dd is being followed around by her and her cell phone video!! Oh and she has video of me pushing my 5 yr old around. She now threatens to take to CPS! Well she can take the video and shove it p their asses she has a need to. I have nothing to hide, but I want to know whats on that tape.

I do not want her to post it on her FB for others to see my dd. It was bad enough this chick wanted dd to call her grandma!! Grrrrrrr Ideas?? Thoughts?? Anything I can do??

angry

Unclear what catagory to put this is...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Dec. 10, 2013 in General Parenting

• slap

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 2:39 AM on Dec. 10, 2013

• Done thought of it...still thinking about it... Have to see if we have the bail money!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:47 AM on Dec. 10, 2013

• Oh and the my 5 yr old was left unsupervised I was supposed to be in bed, sleeping.. Ya like that would happen!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:49 AM on Dec. 10, 2013

• If she was videoing your child, obviously without your permission, turn her in.

Also think about contacting the police for harassment and communicating threats.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 6:51 AM on Dec. 10, 2013

• Why did you have some random woman living with you and your kids? Or was she a friend? If she was a friend why was she videoing yourdd? I'd call your local police non emergency number and run it by them. See what their advice is. She shouldn't be taping your dd or blackmailing you with it.
    jenny3344

Answer by jenny3344 at 8:00 AM on Dec. 10, 2013

• Yea, I would call the police on her. See what they can do about threatening you and taping your DD without your permission. I would tell her to, to go ahead a give it to CPS. You have nothing to hide.

Answer by louise2 at 8:31 AM on Dec. 10, 2013

• Did you push your 5 year old around? You can't prove she stole the money, best to leave her alone.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 8:43 AM on Dec. 10, 2013

• Where did you get her name for her to stay with your kids. Or was she a guest? I am unclear..
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:56 AM on Dec. 10, 2013

Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:01 PM on Dec. 10, 2013

• PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:34 PM on Dec. 10, 2013