What does she want THIS time???

Shoot me now. Please just shoot me now.

The little girl that's been bullying my daughter is suddenly being nice to her again, as of yesterday. My daughter is thrilled but I'm sitting here trying desperately to bite my tongue and wait for the shoe to drop.

The ONLY time this child is nice to anyone is when she wants something. MY guess is that no one else will play with her anymore, and she's going back to "old reliable friend": my daughter.

All I can think is: What does this child want this time? I even sent a text to my husband.
Me: Shoot me now. [Child] is being nice to [our child] again
Him: For how long, what is she trying to get out of it and why??
Me: Two days now and fuck if I know.

Oh, and as for the moving schools thing, I completely misunderstood the other principal. There really isn't room for my daughter NOW, but when open enrollment starts in January I can sign up to have her transferred for NEXT year.

Rosehawk

Asked by Rosehawk at 7:09 PM on Dec. 10, 2013 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Give it a rest already!
    Anonymous

• there ya go anon

Rosehawk

Comment by Rosehawk (original poster) at 7:53 PM on Dec. 10, 2013

• What is that?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:01 PM on Dec. 10, 2013

• musical rest notation
    Rosehawk

Comment by Rosehawk (original poster) at 8:02 PM on Dec. 10, 2013

• Oh! Classy! I thought maybe it was a tack to sit on.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:03 PM on Dec. 10, 2013

• LOL
    Rosehawk

Comment by Rosehawk (original poster) at 8:07 PM on Dec. 10, 2013

• It's not easy to have your child be picked on. I posted something similar earlier today. As it turns out, one of the offenders was nice to her today. Must be something in the air. Hopefully your child will realize as she gets older that the fair weather friends are not as good as a true blue friends. In the meantime, at the 1st sign of that girl being mean to yours, then she goes home. GL
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:10 PM on Dec. 10, 2013

• Not even gonna let that child come to my house, or let my daughter go over there. If she wants to be my child's friend and play with her, they can do it at school.
    Rosehawk

Comment by Rosehawk (original poster) at 8:13 PM on Dec. 10, 2013

• Santa is watching now, but I totally agree with you. Warn your daughter to not let her guard down.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:04 PM on Dec. 10, 2013

• I'll cross everything I've got two of, Rosehawk, but you know what they say about keeping your friends close and your enemies closer. Keep a careful watch on that one. And sign up for the new school as soon as enrollment opens.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:27 PM on Dec. 10, 2013