When was the last time your kid tripped on a word and said something else?

My 4 year old is sitting here talking about "applesauce" over and over again and she trips over the word once and says what sounds like "asshole"

LOL

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 8:11 PM on Dec. 10, 2013 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Dd3 used to get all excited when we ordered pizza. She loved pizza and breadsticks. She would run to the door when the delivery guy showed up and she'd yell, 'yay, pissa and dick, pissa and dick!' She was about three at the time.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 9:22 PM on Dec. 10, 2013

• It's been a while now, but our favorites are assaloopy (absolutely) and nogturtle (nocturnal). Those were coined by my son when he was 3 or 4....hell I don't remember now. My daughter trips over words all the time. She has a problem reproducing certain sounds though. She's been in speech therapy for 2.5 years now. This SHOULD be her last year.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 8:26 PM on Dec. 10, 2013

• DS used to say grill for girl and DD said Glil for girl. Neither one could pronounce girl.
    jenny3344

Answer by jenny3344 at 11:07 AM on Dec. 11, 2013

• When I was young I would get erotic mixed up with erratic.

musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 12:40 AM on Dec. 11, 2013