Porn

So, I caught my husband looking at porn. I have caught him a few times before and he lied to me. I was having sex with him at least once a month when I caught him the first time. The second time, I was pregnant and had not had sex with him in three months. I found out two months later that he had watched porn. He apologized several times - i was obviously pissed. He then got mad because I cheated on him when we were engaged. I told him looking at porn when I was pregnant was way worse!! Am I wrong!?

spartak111

Asked by spartak111 at 8:29 PM on Dec. 10, 2013 in Relationships

• This is a personal thing. In my opinion, watching porn isn't cheating. Cheating is cheating. You had an actual, physical relationship with another person.

He's in the wrong for bringing it up after the fact but you're WAY overreacting. Just my opinion though
    Brawn

Answer by Brawn at 8:33 PM on Dec. 10, 2013

• You cheated on your then fiancĂ© by having a physical relationship and you are mad because he looks at pixels?

Hmmmm.. Okay.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:36 PM on Dec. 10, 2013

• I'm making pasta and salad for dinner...
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 8:36 PM on Dec. 10, 2013

• This needs alot of work.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 8:38 PM on Dec. 10, 2013

• You had sex with someone else. He had sex with his hand while looking at a photoshopped photo (or a well edited video) of a stranger he will never meet.

Are you wrong? Um, in a word, YES.

You have the right to think porn is wrong. But to try to claim that it's more wrong than allowing another man to stick his penis in your vagina while you're engaged is beyond ridiculous.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:44 PM on Dec. 10, 2013

• Uh you had someone else's dick in you & you're trying to compare it to watching porn. No, you were a skank it's not even remotely close. Wtf.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 8:46 PM on Dec. 10, 2013

• This is a personal thing and there are lots of different places to be on the spectrum of it as far as where one stands on the issue.
    I don't consider it cheating but then again I knew someone that said he didn't consider anything cheating as long as he could watch.

Someone once told me that it's ok to look at the menu even though you aren't ordering.

Now if he was looking at porn and refused to give me any attention, that would be a different story.

Have you tried having a conversation with him that didn't involve you being pissed and him apologizing? Have you tried to figure out why he does this and what you can do to help him?
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 8:47 PM on Dec. 10, 2013

• NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:17 PM on Dec. 10, 2013

• My boyfriend looks at porn. I don't give two hoots. He gets into bed with me; that's what matters. If he finds a video with a decent sound track, he shares it with me. Most of them suck. So there you have it. That works for us. The rest of it is between the two of you to figure out. Good luck.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:20 PM on Dec. 10, 2013

• Yes you are wrong. Having sex with another man while engaged to be married is worse than looking at pictures while you are pregnant. Otherwise I agree. I was with you up until you had sex while engaged.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:27 PM on Dec. 10, 2013