is it possible??

when I have sex I make sure my hubby wears a condom.It hasnt broke or anything but i'm scared to death its gonna come out the top(lol) is that possible?Could you get preggo even if the condom didnt break?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Yup. It's only like 75% effective. My doc told me the only way to not get preggers using a condom is to also use spermicide. GL!
    CroppingQueen

Answer by CroppingQueen at 11:54 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• aie yaiyai wtf i mean realy are you serious how old are you?you need to take sex ed class's geesh.
    Anonymous

• its just a question..answer it seriously.....
    Anonymous

• ARE YOU TTC? OR NOT? I THINK YOU MAY HAVE PLACED YOUR QUESTION IN THE WRONG PLACE. MAYBE THATS WHY YOUR GETTING NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. THIS SECTION IS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTUALLY TRYING TO GET PREGNANT NOT PREVENT IT!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• well ya aint gotta be so hateful!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I dont think anyone is trying to be hateful, just that the people in this question forum are ttc and really want to have babies, some have been trying for years, so maybe a question about trying to prevent pregnancy would be better asked in the health section.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• well we're all women so I figured someone would have some insight....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Feb. 20, 2009