Why?!

Why must everyone on here be so rude and such bitches? Parents come on here to ask advice and questions. Some are first time moms and are scared! All y'all do is make them feel like terrible parents by putting them down! Do you not remember the first time you had a child? I bet it wasn't all sunny days ! I bet it was hell and I bet you asked lots of questions and even made mistakes too! Think before you post!

Tana9811

Asked by Tana9811 at 1:19 AM on Dec. 11, 2013 in General Parenting

• Ya you're new. Have you heard the question "am I pregnant/pragnate/pregert/ etc full of crap spelling who don't even know their own bodies yet think a bunch of strangers on the internet can tell them if they are pregnant it gets old.
    Or the mom whose kid just fell down the stairs broke an arm and knocked its teeth out and they want to know if they should take the kid to the e.r.
    Or the woman who thinks him watching porn is cheating, but her having an actual physical affair is not cheating
    Or the woman whom you KNOW is just stirring shit
    Ya, it gets really old, especially when you're pretty sure it could be the same couple of people making new screen names to stir the pot.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:32 AM on Dec. 11, 2013

•  

Child with a head injury, STILL on the internet......

PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:33 AM on Dec. 11, 2013

• Maybe if it gets "old" to you then be an adult and ignore it!
    Tana9811

Comment by Tana9811 (original poster) at 1:35 AM on Dec. 11, 2013

• When it is a matter of child safety ei; my kid knocked itself unconscious should we go to the e.r., or I want to feed my infant uncooked oatmeal, or my husband kicked me down the stairs, sure we know that they aren't thinking clearly obviously, and what if that person is serious? What if common sense really isn't that common anymore? I should just ignore it and let these women kill their kids? Or keep getting treated like shit? Some people NEED tough love.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:37 AM on Dec. 11, 2013

• Yes because common sense dictates that when a child is seriously injured, you run to the internet, browse for websites, create an account and password, ask a question, and then wait for total strangers (with no medical training) to diagnose your kid.

THEN when you don't like the answers you are given, you insult and berate the forum members...

Seems like the proper course of action.

PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:43 AM on Dec. 11, 2013

• It does seem rude. But you see the same bat shit crazy questions every day, and you get tired of being patient. It's hard after a while to stay even-tempered, even though we try, and sometimes we lose it.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:00 AM on Dec. 11, 2013

• You are mistaking the cold hard truth for rudeness. Don't ask questions that you don't really want answers too.

As a medical professional Who actually Evals and treats head injuries was appalled that you were on here asking advice about your child's head injury. That was beyond irresponsible. You should be ashamed of yourself. If I could find out who you really are I would have called CPS myself.
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 6:02 AM on Dec. 11, 2013

• You need to have thick skin to be on CM.
    jenny3344

Answer by jenny3344 at 10:59 AM on Dec. 11, 2013

• Well you seem to be following suit. So you ought to fit right in. Really the way you phrase the question you deserve no respectful answers. Not everyone here is rude or a bitch, but since that is how you want to start things off so be it. Just for the record yes I've made some mistakes, but even I know when a child needs to be examined by a licensed medical professional. I also know how to find out if I am pregnant and I can read directions on how much medication I should give my child. It's called Common Sense and most people know how to use it.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:21 PM on Dec. 11, 2013