Ladies, have you ever cheated?

I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years.
I've already cheated on him with 4 guys. I feel so awful about it! I don't ever want to admit it to him, but it does eat me up inside. I don't think he's ever physically cheated on me, but I know he's verbally and emotionally cheated on me with his ex...

I do want to marry this man . I want to put all of this behind us.... But I can I really live with me cheating on him, and never confessing it to him ? He will probably forgive me, but it will also break us. I was being stupid, and selfish! I feel awful. Really.
I wish I can I take it all back!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Dec. 11, 2013 in Relationships

• Nope... I am not a garden variety hoe.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:24 AM on Dec. 11, 2013

• Nope, never even thought of it. I'm a loyal person not a dirty skank who could handle 5 guys at a time.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:26 AM on Dec. 11, 2013

• Here is an unselfish thing you can do....let him go so he can find a nice girl who won't hoe herself out while committed to someone. You can't possibly think of yourselves as marriage material. You can't make a hoe a housewife!
    pinkparcel

Answer by pinkparcel at 2:36 AM on Dec. 11, 2013

• Once. When I first started dating my now husband. I kissed my ex. I felt so bad about it and regretted it instantly. I went home, called him and confessed right away. We worked it out though...obviously. But.....I was 15 years old at the time. And I have never done anything like that since.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 4:23 AM on Dec. 11, 2013

• 24 years of marriage and have never cheated on my DH.

Answer by louise2 at 8:19 AM on Dec. 11, 2013

• Nope. Never have. About to celebrate our 49th anniversary. Confess to this man and get yourself some help.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:29 AM on Dec. 11, 2013

•  I was being stupid, and selfish! I feel awful. Really. I wish I can I take it all back!   Seriously!  I could probably believe that if you cheated once, but it took fucking 4 guys to reach this conclusion!   

You're either a whore or a troll.  Either way, your boyfriend would be better off without you.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:47 AM on Dec. 11, 2013

• Almost 9 years of marriage, and never cheated.

You say you want to marry him, so you need to be honest. It will hurt both sides. And yes, he may not want anything to do with you. But it's the risk you take when you choose to cheat. And trying to build a life together with lies hanging over your head is a bad way to go. You need to be able to be completely honest with the person you are with.

Also get counseling or help or something. Cheating with 4 different guys? That's so messy chronic behavior that wont just solve itself overnight or with a tearful confession.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 8:50 AM on Dec. 11, 2013

• Never have and never will have too much love and respect for our relationship to do so...

Answer by older at 8:53 AM on Dec. 11, 2013

• NO. We've been together for 17 years.

And you obviously don't feel bad enough about it to stop.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:13 AM on Dec. 11, 2013