What do you think about our President taking selfies at Mandela's funeral?

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2013/12/10/obama-taking-selfies-at-nelson-mandelas-funeral/

You can plainly see his wife doesn't approve.  Personally, I think it's in poor taste.  What do you think?

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 6:17 AM on Dec. 11, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• It was tacky and in poor taste, and it was disrespectful and immature behavior.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:20 AM on Dec. 11, 2013

• Who cares , it was long and they were probably bored. But I love the pics of Michelle skanky eyeing him, I bet mr.president got his ass chewed out lol
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 6:57 AM on Dec. 11, 2013

• I thought it was cute. It wasn't a long quiet funeral, it was a loud, dancing, singing, happy celebration.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:53 AM on Dec. 11, 2013

• Oh boy, the First Lady is sure pissed! I bet his ass slept on the couch, lol
    I think their actions are very disrespectful, but, it is Obama...
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 8:59 AM on Dec. 11, 2013

• eh...not appropriate behavior, but not that big a deal either. i doubt Mandela would have been offended, seeing as it was a celebration of his life, not the solemn funeral procession that is taking place today. the fact that the sign language interpreter was a fake is a much bigger issue imo.

if Obama hadnt taken the picture all we'd hear about is how Obama snubbed the Dutch PM (the women taking the pic)...some ppl are always upset. i do love Michelle's face...priceless!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:58 PM on Dec. 11, 2013

• What's there to say? Par for the course for the "Superstar" president. Ugh. What I found disturbing was his snubbing Margaret Thatcher's funeral.. And his shaking hands with Raul Castro--don't get me started on that one. Coming from family that fled Cuba in the late 50's and 60's to seek asylum here and become proud Americans, that action of his didn't impress us one bit.
    Fossmixa

Answer by Fossmixa at 2:56 PM on Dec. 11, 2013

• Ehhh much ado about nothing. Happens at most funerals anyway. Not like the dignitaries gathered around the casket and gave thumbs up and peace signs around his body for one group photo. I have seen that happen before. I guess I don't care.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:11 AM on Dec. 11, 2013

• Our President tends to do a lot of minor things in poor taste, in my opinion, which I realize is valueless and unsought.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:06 AM on Dec. 11, 2013

• Don't look at me, *I* didn't vote for him.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:42 PM on Dec. 11, 2013

• It is lacking in good taste.
    I do not really care that much.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 4:44 PM on Dec. 11, 2013