How soon after having Shingles , can you have sex? adult content

My husband is at the age and his weak immune system played a role for him to end up with shingles. He had chicken pox when he was younger. I myself have had chicken pox as well but until the rash goes away i have been sleeping in another room just because i figured he could use a good nights sleep and wanted him to be comfortable.

Anyway how long after it clears up would be a good time to let him get lucky?

figured i would ask and see since im sure some of you may have in the same boat.

answer to the letting him: I am letting Him HEAL, however my husband is a Horny SOB he has even been begging for BJ's even though its his chest area in pain. I am REFUSING to let him get lucky. So thank you bimbo for thinking I was wanting it , I unlike a lot can hold off for Months.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on Dec. 11, 2013 in Relationships

• In light of the fact that the internet is rife with misinformation, and although there are some answers there, my best suggestion would be to contact your doctor or medical professional to ask. Even your OB/GYN can probably tell you in a phone call without an office visit. That's what I would do. Best.
    mosleyjackson

Answer by mosleyjackson at 12:26 PM on Dec. 11, 2013

• Shingles are very painful and take some time to heal and be pain free.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 12:32 PM on Dec. 11, 2013

• Honestly, having had them myself, the question is how long afterward will he want to wait, most likely. He'll probably be sensitive for a while even after the rash clears up, so take it easy. Talk to the doc.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:35 PM on Dec. 11, 2013

• Geez that should be the last thing on your mind. Let the guy heal. No one needs sex that bad.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:45 PM on Dec. 11, 2013