Allergies?

What allergies do you and your families have to deal with?

I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to avocados (I've only had them twice, but both times my throat felt weird after I ate them), and my fiance is lactose intolerant. I'm not sure if my 5 year old is allergic to anything, but he likes to try and convince people that he's allergic to mushrooms (because he doesn't like them, and his dad is allergic) and once he told me he's allergic to ladybugs. He's not, of course. :P

AdensMama0308

Asked by AdensMama0308 at 12:59 PM on Dec. 11, 2013 in Just for Fun

• No food allergies that we know of. Me and my two boys are all allergic to latex. I'm allergic to housedust, cigarette smoke and pollen. And I'm not sure what it is today, but something is driving me crazy today. I can't stop sneezing, can't stop blowing my nose, my nose and eyes itch. Ugh!!
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 1:30 PM on Dec. 11, 2013

• My boyfriend has a shirt that always gets laughs. It says, "Stand back! I'm allergic to stupid!"
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:24 PM on Dec. 11, 2013

• None, although it seems peanuts upset my stomach a little.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:24 PM on Dec. 11, 2013

• Raw celery & carrots make my lips blow up & my throat closes. Bananas, melon, pears & apples cause me to have tremendous stomach & back pains like bent over & terrible. I'm allergic to cats & rodents & with hay I get an asthma attack. I have seasonal allergies too. My kids have seasonal allergies. My DH has none. My Sister is deathly allergic to shellfish.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:52 PM on Dec. 11, 2013