please no mean ansewrs...only serious ones....

when I have sex I make sure my hubby wears a condom.It hasnt broke or anything but i'm scared to death its gonna come out the top(lol) is that possible?Could you get preggo even if the condom didnt break?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Health

• Only if there was penetration without the condom.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:27 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I don't think you would have to worry about it coming out the top if you are getting the right size... I mean if a guy needs a small size and you buy an x-large or something then I guess that could be a concern. Why not talk to your doc about your concerns, s/he would probably be more knowledgeable.
    indigostone

Answer by indigostone at 12:28 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• My first husband overflowed a condom a few times. I didn't get pregnant luckily. And yes his condom was the right size....they didn't make one with a reservoir big enough.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 1:20 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Make sure that you pull the tip of the condom after he's put it on, so that there is a little room for "collection". And to answer your other question... it is possible to get pregnant even with a condom, and even if it doesn't tear. Sperm are microscopic. However... it is very unlikely. If preventing pregnancy is your only concern... why not take hormone birth control (the pill, patch, IUD)?? If you don't want to do that, then you could use a condom and some spermicide foam... but that gets messy.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 1:56 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Not to scare you my daughter got pg , her husband was using a condom and it busted, If you really don't want to take that chance I would protect other ways.
    Anonymous