Full synthetic oil change I have no idea what this question falls under so I'm going to put it here

Is $60 too much for an oil change and tire rotation? I've been to do many different shops and Ialways pay so much for a damn oil change. I haven't had my tires rotated all year and I've been doing a lot of driving. This is my first car and I don't know anything about cars. I've been over charged so many times its not even funny. I try to ask my dad about certain things and he don't know himself smh

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on Dec. 12, 2013 in Crazy for Credits

• I think it is...I pay 25. for oil change, we never rotate our tires, hubby believes they wear out just the same.....but it all depends on where you live and what kind of roads you drive in.....I am in Miami, no snow or ice........

Answer by older at 1:50 PM on Dec. 18, 2013

• For synthetic oil that is fair. Synthetic lasts like 30000 miles? Tire rotation should always be free. Use a coupon too.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:57 AM on Jan. 21, 2014

• I am trying to max out my credits today. Yes I am bored, no I am not a point whore and I don't give a shit what anyone thinks about it. This is the first time I have attempted this in years!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:53 PM on Jul. 6, 2014