Can you get pregnant when the condom slips off inside you half way?

My partner and I were having sex doggie style and he came in the condom when he pulled out the condom slipped off. It was half way out, half way in. I pulled out the condom and everything inside came out all over me. I went to the bathroom to wipe it all off and there was so much. So I just jumped in the shower to wash off and used his handle on his toothbrush to clean around on the inside. But I wasn't sure how much may have or even did go inside. And I think I'm ovulating. ?

I am not on birth control. I cannot take Plan B. Last time I bleed for a month and wounded up in the ER with low blood count and dehydrated.

linseySS

Asked by linseySS at 9:32 PM on Dec. 12, 2013 in Adult Children (18+)

• If all your female reproductive organs are in working order and you haven't gone through menopause, and you have sex, you could get pregnant. Regardless of contraception, etc.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 9:45 PM on Dec. 12, 2013

• some still could had got inside but time can tell just wait. once the egg is released and then you see a little of blood thats implantation.
    christinax525

Answer by christinax525 at 9:47 PM on Dec. 12, 2013

• butterflyblue19

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:49 PM on Dec. 12, 2013

• did you at least buy him a new toothbrush?

• My ass would be at the nearest pharmacy getting some plan B.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:51 PM on Dec. 12, 2013

• And I really should read these questions further. I think I want to go with BB to a different planet too. Maybe your future child can read this in about a decade and see how he or she was conceived.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:52 PM on Dec. 12, 2013

• If you don't know the answer to this question you should not be having sex again until you do!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:55 PM on Dec. 12, 2013

• okay, ew on the toothbrush thing haha.

there is a chance you could get pregnant, but the odds are low. it would have to be a VERY determined sperm to swim all that way. so yes you can get pregnant, technically you could get pregnant without having sex if the pre-ejaculate/sperm got close enough to your vagina to "crawl" in and swim to the egg, but its not likely, and not common...but possible!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:01 PM on Dec. 12, 2013

• I fucking hate this site now....
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:08 PM on Dec. 12, 2013

• And why is this in adult children?
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:09 PM on Dec. 12, 2013