Not positive for sure but I think I'm having a miscarriage

Just got all my papers faxed to medicaid and have no insurance and am trying to find a job so right now it would be hard to visit a doctor. I bled a few days ago and have been having stomach pains and the past few days on and off when I wipe its kind of a pinkish color. I should be around 14 weeks along and my boyfriend said it looks like ive been loosing weight. Not to sure whats going on.

JuneBug828

Asked by JuneBug828 at 2:24 AM on Dec. 13, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Go to the ER. If you get medicaid(which is nearly a given if you are/were pregnant) they will pay for the visit..usually up to 3 months prior to your medicaid being activated.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 2:26 AM on Dec. 13, 2013

• Same thing applies to a doctors visit, most times if you tell the doctor that you are in the process of getting medicaid they will allow you to be seen without paying.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 2:27 AM on Dec. 13, 2013

• Go to the er.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:55 AM on Dec. 13, 2013

• Medicaid is retroactive, meaning that if you are approved they cover anything pregnancy related from the beginning of that pregnancy. Go to the doctor/ER
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 7:16 AM on Dec. 13, 2013

• ((hugs)) Good luck to you. Go and find out for sure.

Answer by Bmat at 7:59 AM on Dec. 13, 2013

• Go to the ER Medicade will pay for the visits please don't let insureance be the reason your not going to the doctors!!!! Just let them know your situation. Have you been to the doctor at all?
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 8:23 AM on Dec. 13, 2013

• Probably so. Do you know who could tell you for sure? A DOCTOR! Go find one. Even if you aren't approved for Medicaid, you can apply for financial hardship at the hospital. If you do get Medicaid they will pay for any visits three months before approval. So go. Go Now.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:08 AM on Dec. 13, 2013