Normal for post partem?

I had my baby on monday, and I am soooooo sore my whole body hurts just to move at all. I just feel sick and weak, should I call the Dr.? also I had one blood clot today not too big, are you sapposed to call for any clots??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Health

• yep, it's normal.

depends on the size of the clot, and the amount of bleeding that follows. call them and let them know, but don't rush to the ER or anything yet ;o)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• yeah...some, but call your dr. just to make sure
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Yes it is normal. You put a lot of strain on your body pushing and having contractions. It was a rough work-out and your muscles are fatigued (the weakness). I was sore for two weeks. Clots are normal. You should call your doctor if you see any that are larger than a quarter. If your sick feelings and weakness is followed by a high fever, then you should call your doctor.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 12:37 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    I hope you heal well soon....just take it easy and enjoy your new baby.

NovemberLove gave sound and correct advice.

Hugs to you and your new baby!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:46 AM on Feb. 20, 2009