I will be 39 weeks with my 3rd blessing tomorrow. when I went to the doctors Wednesday he wanted to schedule me to be induces for today because I have a protruding disk in my spine and the baby is so big that he is pushing on a nerve where the disk is and I started having numbness through my left leg. I talked him into waiting until Dec. 18th so I can do it naturally because I would like to minimize the chances of a C-section.
Is there anything anyone has tried that worked for them? my husband and I have tried sex but doesn't seem to be working :/ and I've been taking Red Raspberry leaves capsules (2700 mg daily/ 2 capsules with each meal)
Answer by missanc at 6:28 AM on Dec. 13, 2013
Answer by goldpandora at 6:34 AM on Dec. 13, 2013
Answer by fiatpax at 7:07 AM on Dec. 13, 2013
Answer by aeneva at 8:11 AM on Dec. 13, 2013
Let the doctor do his thing. Or wait for nature to take it's coarse.
Answer by louise2 at 8:25 AM on Dec. 13, 2013
Answer by rachel216 at 8:28 AM on Dec. 13, 2013
Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:05 AM on Dec. 13, 2013
Answer by hopeandglory53 at 12:22 PM on Dec. 13, 2013
Answer by Dardenella at 12:41 PM on Dec. 13, 2013
Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:29 PM on Dec. 13, 2013
Next question in Pregnancy
Not positive for sure but I think I'm having a miscarriage
Check out some of the top posts today in Groups: