Ive really been contemplating suicide

This has been a very very difficult year for me. In feb i was at a concert and 3 girls jumped me. I defended myself and did damage and because i did damage even though i didnt start it, i got charges brought against me. I had to spend 800-900 dollars because of it. Then my fiance broke his wriat and needed surgery ao he was out of work for a while. I then got pregnant after trying for over 2 years. We were so happy. A couple weeks later, i had a miscarriage. I was out of work for tht too. After that, i lost my job. :( i found another job. I then found out i was pregnant again!! Only to find out soon after, yeah another miscarriage.:'( my daughter got chicken pox which meant we again had to miss work. Then.... i got chicken pox. Severe chicken pox. I am on 5 medications for it and i have cme very very close to taking more than i should.
Im so depressed. Were so broke. Ive done zero christmas shopping bc we dont have money n now ive been out of work for a week now .... now were even more broke. I feel like my fiance thinks i look disgusting even though he says otherwise. My nephew saw my faceand got a disgusted look on and said ew wow... my work wrote me up bc i ledt work last week because i had chicken pox but i was told to leave! I also learned that my boss was talking about firing me when i had miscarriage. I am usually the strong one always cup half full person but i can only take so much..i had all my pills in my hand with my water cryibf my eyea out and i just couldnt... i want to but i cant. I am that deep in though. Idk what to do.. :(

Idk what to do.

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 7:03 PM on Dec. 13, 2013 in Health

• About five years ago I was in the hospital because of depression and a breakdown that caused me to take too much of my anxiety med and anti-depressants. I didn't want to die, I'd just finally lost it. Things were bad, like the year you've had, maybe worse. I'm much better today, and I look back at the bad times and I'm very grateful for everything I have now. Things are so great now, and I am so happy to be able to buy things for the kids for Christmas this year and not worry too much about money. It's been a long time since I've been able to do that.

Anyway, my point is that things WILL get better. Hang in there, try to get some counseling (it really does help), and remember to focus less on the negative and what you don't want, and more on the things you do want. Your hopes and dreams for the future can do a lot to keep you going through the dark times.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 7:26 PM on Dec. 13, 2013

• 1-800-273-8255
    suicide prevention hotline

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:08 PM on Dec. 13, 2013

• Call 1-800-273-8255
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:09 PM on Dec. 13, 2013

• Yes, call the hotline so you can actually talk to someone. Just being heard will help you immensely!!!!! Call now!!!!
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 7:12 PM on Dec. 13, 2013

• You have a child to live for above all else. A little girl who needs her mama. If you have to, call a suicide hotline or check yourself in for a mental evaluation at your local hospital. PLEASE DON'T DO ANYTHING TO HURT YOURSELF!!!! Things WILL get better.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:09 PM on Dec. 13, 2013

• That was the only time i came that close. I dont think om going to but thats how close i feel to it. I am so depressed.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 7:12 PM on Dec. 13, 2013

• please call that number honey.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:56 PM on Dec. 13, 2013

• Please don't. Things will get better. This feeling is temporary but suicide is permanent. Reaching out is good, call a hot line, get help. I think we have all been there sometime in our life. You do matter the ones in your life count on you in so many ways. Make presents, write to each one in your life and tell them the memories you have or how much they mean to you. The holidays get a little crazy with all the ads. We want to get everything so don't buy into it. If you need to talk just friend me and I will be there for you.
    GG2Four

Answer by GG2Four at 10:36 PM on Dec. 13, 2013

• Hun please don't do anything to yourself. I used to work as a crisis suicide counselor so either call the number or you can pm me any time. I'll be off for a little while but will be back on in an hour or so. I'd rather talk to you than have you act on your thoughts. Pm me any time and I will respond asap. Hang in there hun. It can all be worked out. You just need some help and guidance.
    jenny3344

Answer by jenny3344 at 10:46 PM on Dec. 13, 2013

• Im not even getting anyone gifts but my dd but idk how. She needs something to open christmas morning. And my body has beeen through so much.obe miscarriage and severe chicken pox in 3 weeks is a lot to take on. Emotionally im drained!!!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 11:26 PM on Dec. 13, 2013