Do you have your Mega Millions Ticket?

The jackpot is up over $400 million! Oh what I could do w/ even a fraction of that. Esp. with Christmas around the corner. Oh what a Christmas it would be :)

What would you do with that kind of money?

We'd be debt free- help out family & a few close friends & help some favorite charities. That's just for starters of course. :) (It's fun to dream)

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 7:40 PM on Dec. 13, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I'd pay off my fricken student loans and see how much is left over!!!!! Lol
    jenny3344

Answer by jenny3344 at 10:55 PM on Dec. 13, 2013

• No, but If you win can you adopt me? I don't eat much! LOL! :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 7:59 PM on Dec. 13, 2013

• yes ma'am!
    I have alot of plans for charities and scholarships

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:45 PM on Dec. 13, 2013

• Yup! You betcha...
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:01 PM on Dec. 13, 2013

• If you win, could I have a million? I'd like to be debt free and for my parents and in-laws to also be debt free :D

Seriously, though, if we were to get money, we'd begin by buying a HUGE plot of land down where my parents live, build my dream house (yes MY dream house, cuz mine's bigger than my husband's, LOL), and start putting a farm together. I don't know if they'd allow my husband to stay in the military or not, though.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 11:23 PM on Dec. 13, 2013

• I didn't win.

BUT if I did, the first thing I'd do is get a lawyer and some financial advisors. I'd be terrified of all that money lol. But I'd still take it!
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 7:24 AM on Dec. 14, 2013

• No. Really shouldn't be spending what little I do have on a miniscule chance for more than I need. If you win, please send me $100,000. That's all I really need to be out of debt and do some repairs on my existing home.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:24 AM on Dec. 14, 2013

• When I bought my ticket, I jokingly mentioned that I sent hubby out to buy a few too & since I was getting my own, if it's the winner, maybe I wouldn't tell him. The clerk had no sense of humor- she looked at me like I was Charles Manson. Geez lady, take a joke. ;p
    mrsmom110

Comment by mrsmom110 (original poster) at 7:42 PM on Dec. 13, 2013

• Well, we did win $4.00 ($2.00 on ea. ticket w/ 1 number + the power ball) That will go towards the next set of tickets we get since no one won the jackpot & it will be over $500 million on the next drawing. :)

I rarely play, since we really don't have the expendable income. But it's fun to do it once in a while. (we don't spend a lot) Heck, I'd settle for a 5 out of 6 match, for a $100,000 payout. That would be perfect! :)

Good Luck next time for those of you who play. Who knows, if one of us wins, we could fly out all the regulars to some place tropical for a CM reunion! :)
    mrsmom110

Comment by mrsmom110 (original poster) at 8:36 AM on Dec. 14, 2013