Boy? Girl?

When i went to my last appointment my dr told me that by my next visit that he may be able to tell the sex (ill be 15 weeks, 4 days) and i have seen on other websites that girls have found out as earlier as 14-15 weeks... have anyone else found out this early?

dlepasti

Asked by dlepasti at 12:26 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I found out at my 20th week apt
    momof3tessos

Answer by momof3tessos at 12:33 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• i found out i was having a boy at my 20th week also.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I found out at 18 weeks. You can tell the gender as early as 10-12 weeks I believe. However, the larger the baby is, the easier it is to tell the gender. Most doctors have you wait until you are 20 weeks to send you for an ultrasound because the baby is larger and it is easier to see, therefore, your insurance company will most likely only be paying for one gender-determination ultrasound. There is a greater chance the gender won't be seen before 20 weeks and if your insurance company won't pay for another US for that reason, you're out of luck. For ladies that have a US machine in their doctor's office, their doctor is more at ease to determine the gender whenever and as early as he is able to see it without insurance restrictions.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 12:56 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I found out the sex of my 2 babies at 20 weeks!
    but they can find out as early as 11 weeks at certain places!especially the 3-d ultrasound
    jenniek510

Answer by jenniek510 at 12:58 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I was 16 weeks pregnant when I found out I was having a boy. And they didn't have a problem seeing his...you know... I was afraid they wouldn't be able to tell either. When I was pregnant w/ my daughter, they did the ultrasound at 22 weeks so I thought 16 was way too early. It also depends on how the baby is laying and if they will cooperate. lol. Good luck.
    Kaytlynsmommy

Answer by Kaytlynsmommy at 1:01 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Yep I was 15 weeks. But then again I was also at a ultrasound specialist clinic because of some test results I had so they used better machines. That and my son had his legs wide open lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:10 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• i was 15 weeks
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:13 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• no, i found out at 18 weeks with both pregnancies.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 1:55 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• My friend found out at 15 weeks but most of the time it's usually around 20 weeks.... good luck let us know what it is!!
    ProudMomma2183

Answer by ProudMomma2183 at 2:09 AM on Feb. 20, 2009