Who's job is it to replace the empty TP roll?

I share the main bath in the house with my two nephews 18 & 26. In three months there has not been a roll of TP replaced by any one but me. i dont understand what is so hard about sliding the roll on the little hook thing. They have a floor stand holder so there isn't even the spring thing to deal with.

AuntieV

Asked by AuntieV at 5:49 PM on Dec. 14, 2013 in General Parenting

• Here it's whoever finishes it, replaces it.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 5:52 PM on Dec. 14, 2013

• Next time this happens, leave it empty. Hide a roll for yourself and see how long it takes for them to replace it.
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 6:00 PM on Dec. 14, 2013

• It's the person who uses the last square.
    Next time leave it with no TP.... carry your own roll in and out... that will burn them at some point!! LOL
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 6:04 PM on Dec. 14, 2013

• LOL KT... great minds think alike!! ♥
    Crafty26

• My rule is whoever uses it up. But when my kids start ignoring that alot, I don't replace it even when I finish it, and (like others have suggested) take my own in and out and see how long it takes them to realize they need to change it. lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 6:34 PM on Dec. 14, 2013

• It's normally whoever finishes the old roll, but it's normally only me who remembers, and it's only myself who'll actually dispose of the old cardboard roll. I tried leaving it to see how long it would take before DH threw away the old roll, but I gave in after a week.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 6:42 PM on Dec. 14, 2013

• The person who used the last of the TP on that role. I would wait to see how long it took them to change it. I would keep using TP and putting it back where you keep it. We keep it under the cabinet in the bathroom.

Answer by louise2 at 7:11 PM on Dec. 14, 2013

• Those young men are old enough to know better. I like the idea of taking in your own roll. The only problem w/ that is if you're in a hurry & forget- then you're stuck! lol ;p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:35 PM on Dec. 14, 2013

• I was going to say it's whoever used it last but apparently this may not work. I agree with all the ladies and have your own hidden somewhere.
    GG2Four

Answer by GG2Four at 10:59 PM on Dec. 14, 2013

• yeah its supposed to be whoever finishes it, but since i have little ones if i dont replace it, DD wont use it :S. and DH isnt here often enough to get caught on empty.

i agree with the others, take in your own roll and let them deal. they have to poop eventually!!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:29 PM on Dec. 14, 2013