Here are REALLY good tips!!! They come in handy!

I tried a few of them, and one of my fav is the tip on how to stop marketing emails from your e-mail addy

http://list25.com/25-lifehacks-solve-annoying-problems/

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:39 AM on Dec. 15, 2013 in Technology

• So simple! I'll be trying the battery one and the email. Thanks for the tips!
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 4:26 AM on Dec. 15, 2013

• These are so clever! The only one I knew of was to put your old sliver of soap on your new bar.

Answer by Bmat at 8:32 AM on Dec. 15, 2013

• Very good. I'm going to try the old tp roll on wrapping paper this year when I'm wrapping presents.
    jenny3344

Answer by jenny3344 at 10:26 AM on Dec. 15, 2013

• Some of those are very unsafe ideas. The knot in the electric cord is the most obvious. Toilet paper rolls are inherently germ ridden based on the environment you use them - think about all the bacteria that becomes airborne every time you flush next time you decide to give them to your little kid to play with (and no, closing the lid doesn't prevent it, it just delays the release). Please don't give everyone gifts wrapped with microscopic fecal matter.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:12 PM on Dec. 15, 2013

• NP...They are not wrapping the presents in it, they are using them to keep the wrapping paper from unrolling after using it to wrap gifts. Its for the long term storage.
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 1:15 PM on Dec. 15, 2013