• In the Spotlight:

Is it Ok to use an electronic devise to materbate during pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Health

• According to What to Expect When You're Expecting's latest edition, yes, it is OK. So long as you do not have a high-risk pregnancy where your doctor would warn against it.

NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 12:48 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• We did mostly towards the end as I was big and I couldn't get into good positions.
    My husband even took me shopping.
    Obviously if you have a high risk pregnancy I would check with your Dr first.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I say go for it...
    Ms.MarineWife

Answer by Ms.MarineWife at 1:03 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I was told by my doc not to penetrate with a vibrator because the skin can be damaged on the cervix, and plastic is very unforgiving.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 1:18 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I used a small vibrator during my pregnancy (just for clitoral stimulation) and had the best orgasims of my life... LOL. And I did have a high risk pregnancy. The dr. just told me I couldn't have prolonged or exhausting sex.
    Like the other moms said... check with your Dr. first (if you don't mind mentioning it).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Feb. 20, 2009