Hello Ladies

what it means when the doc. tells you, your white blood cells came out high? and also i'm almost 7 months and is it normal for the whole stomach to shake

Milindus

Asked by Milindus at 12:38 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think it means your fine..or maybe it means your potassium is low.I forgot...as far as your stomach shacking ive never experienced that, but have had VERY weird things go on.you should trust your dr. or see someone different for a second opinion
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• pretty sure a high white blood count means your body is fighting off something.. .. usually an infection of some sort. But if that was the case.. i would figure your doctor would have told you that.
    I would call the doctor and ask.. just to be sure.
    4xmommy2008

Answer by 4xmommy2008 at 2:57 AM on Feb. 20, 2009