call me crazy cont...

Okay so I talked to DC today--
(prerep- I put a tear in the paper towel to see if the daycare really does as I ask, instead of using wipes. Well my daughter has been getting diaper rash like when wipes are used (I've only tried the sensitive kind) and I decided to ask her-- see if she would lie and say she only uses the paper towels...

When I was dropping off my DD, I asked her if she was using paper towels or if she was using wipes because my DD had been getting a rash like she does when wipes are used. she claimed that she does use them but that she doesn't wipe her when she was wet. she thought it would be okay since she did the same with her kids. So she told me that she would use the paper towels from now on. Now here's the thing - there were only 2 paper towels left on the roll. And when I returned... there was still 2 paper towels left on it.

On Monday I am going to see if maybe she uses hers- what do u think

tbear2008

Asked by tbear2008 at 12:45 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would get a new DC... If someone doesn't respect my wishes when it comes to my child, then thats it...no second chances, no waiting around to see what might have happened... Obviously she isn't doing what you asked if your child is still getting rashes...Find someone who has your baby's best interest in mind... Goodluck momma.
    wishwish

Answer by wishwish at 1:05 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• thats not good at all what if there are other things she does that you dont want her to? thats kinda scary! but then again i'm too much of a chicken to put my son in a dc
    havingaboy08

Answer by havingaboy08 at 1:34 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• i'm thinking a new day care is called for. you have to wipe p off too. hello, moisture, skin, diaper rash. not a complicated recipe.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 9:27 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Start looking for another child care now!!! I highly doubt she's using her own papaer towels, when you provide them for her. If she is...they may not be as soft as yours and could be the cause of irritation...but NO!! Don't even think of other possibilities...I think somethings wrong, this whole thing gives me a bad feeling...read my other reply!! Where/how did you find this daycare?
    ArayaSoleil

Answer by ArayaSoleil at 8:57 PM on Feb. 23, 2009