What can I do?

My mortgage got sold last May. This is nothing new. My mortgage has been sold before. However, this time It has been a total nightmare. I attempted to sign up for auto payments. I filled out the paperwork, mailed in the voided check. The next month I get a bill. I call. They tell me they never got the paperwork. So I do it again. I fill out the paperwork, send them a voided check. Again, the next month I get a bill, I call again. I am told they didn't get the paperwork again. I asked to talk to a supervisor, and magically, they find my paperwork. So the auto payments start. I think, ok we're good now.Oh no. I am still getting bills. I call and am told, oh just ignore those, we are getting your payments automatically. It's just not showing up on the paperwork we send you, but we show on our computers that you are paying. Last month I get a bill that says I am being charged a late fee. WTF? I call again. The guy I talk to says, oh you were supposed to pay an extra half payment at the start of the auto payment, weren't you told this? I say no. I tell him I expect him to remove the late fee, and do you guarantee that if Imail in an extra half payment will this take care of the problem, he says yes.Well, guess what I see in this months "bill". The late fee is over double what it was last month.  Who should I ask to talk to that will get me actual results? How can I get this fixed? I would look for another company, but I don't know what company I can trust.  Quicken sent me something the other day. Are they trustworthy are are they going to rip me off too?

musicmaker

Asked by musicmaker at 12:26 AM on Dec. 16, 2013 in Home & Garden

• Let me guess- OCWEN?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:29 AM on Dec. 16, 2013

• No green tree
    musicmaker

Comment by musicmaker (original poster) at 12:31 AM on Dec. 16, 2013

• Ugh! Green Tree is the worst. They are borderline scammers. You need to contact the BBB & your local news station who help w/ consumer complaints. Then do what you can to get your mortgage out of their hands. GL
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:09 AM on Dec. 16, 2013

• I'm not even familiar with the company and feel that they are not being honest with you. I hope you get this figured out.

Answer by Bmat at 8:51 AM on Dec. 16, 2013