omg Grey's anatomy!

did you hear what Dr Hunt said to Dr Yang???????? omg i want to cry its so sweet! i dont want to spoil it for you. what parts of the show did you like if you watched it :]

aliciatron

Asked by aliciatron at 1:02 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Entertainment

• Saw patrick dempsey and mcsteamy at The Fairmont on my birthday. I stared right at Patrick before realizing who he was. He's hot in person too. Love the show!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 2:28 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I missed it! We were watching The Wire on dvd...but I'll catch it tomorrow.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:21 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I wanna kiss McDreamy's booboos from the fight!! I did feel bad for him when the fuy called him a murderer. That has got to be the hardest thing a doc has to go thru, telling aloved one they lost him/her. I wish they'd have let us know if the baby was ok
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 3:23 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I feel so bad for Derek! He is by far the best surgeon at Seattle Grace! I think because of that whole situation he's not going to propose to Meredith! Ugh!
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 12:41 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• i think mcsteamy is way hotter :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:19 PM on Feb. 20, 2009