How has everyone been? Who's still here?

I'm on Christmas great! I'm doing well... and I'm back until life gets super craycray, again. Still pulling off all A's. lol. 3 semesters left! Yay!

Kword

Asked by Kword at 1:12 PM on Dec. 16, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Hey ya! Enjoy your break!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:21 PM on Dec. 16, 2013

• YAY! Congrats on the A's! Hope life stays sane for a little while for you. I am off till the 6th and then back to school. I have way more than three semesters left though. LOL!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 1:25 PM on Dec. 16, 2013

• Doing good here. I finally got pregnant and am due at the end of may. It only took two years to get me this way. :) Damn those Depo shots.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 2:18 PM on Dec. 16, 2013

• I'm here but, not as often. And, next week & probably won't be around at all, at least until the 27th. I just haven't been in a CM mood lately. Though I've been more active today.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 2:35 PM on Dec. 16, 2013

• Where have you been? How have you been?
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 3:43 PM on Dec. 16, 2013

• Hey! I've missed you! I really mean that, too. It got sort of dangerous to ask for people by name, so I didn't, but you were one of those I had in the back of my mind, wondering if you'd pop up. Glad to hear school is going well. A is for awesome!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:48 PM on Dec. 16, 2013

• Hey, welcome back. Enjoy that break while it lasts. Glad your grades are good & you're seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Things here are hectic right now with getting ready for Christmas & taking daily trips to my mom's to take care of her cats while she's somewhere tropical! ;p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:02 PM on Dec. 16, 2013

• Still here. Haven't missed much.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:41 PM on Dec. 16, 2013

• Yay! I'm so happy to "see" you all again!!!! I've missed having a social life! HA! :D Sounds like everyone's having a good time! Thanks all on the congrats.

Congratulations, Rosehawk! So awesome!!!!!

2kids, I've been through ups and downs, and school and kids have kept me super busy, but we are hanging in there. We just got finished with a week-long snow break. The kids are back in school this week only to go on Christmas break next week. haha. We are loving the family time.
    Kword

Comment by Kword (original poster) at 9:41 PM on Dec. 16, 2013

• Great thanks!
    escuchar

Answer by escuchar at 9:21 PM on Apr. 16, 2014