HELP!!!

when I have sex I make sure my hubby wears a condom.It hasnt broke or anything but i'm scared to death its gonna come out the top(lol) is that possible?Could you get preggo even if the condom didnt break? I did post this as a joke until someone said it was possible...I would like some real opinions of what you think cuz now i'm freakin!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Health

• Instead of worrying just go on BC. There are many options...pill...patch...shot...IUD...etc.... Or use other forms of physical BC.
    I have never experienced the mushroom (over the top of the condom) but I suppose it could be possible. Besides condoms are not 100% effective!
    alexandersmom03

Answer by alexandersmom03 at 1:14 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• well we've only had sex one time since my last period and he didnt say anything had screwed up....you think i'm out the woods...I'm supposed to start on mar.3
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• LOL it is possible.....but he had a lot lot lot come out. when one held it was filled about 1/4 inch above the reservoir
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 1:23 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• arghhhh...I dont think i'm preggo. We havent done it enough...which it onnly takes one time, but with the condom I should be fine right?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Oh yeah you should be fine. I would use contraceptive foam with it though just in case of breakage.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 1:25 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• how well does that work? Together..I think I might go get an IUD lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• The foam comes in a can that you fill a tube (like yeast infection treatment). Insert the foam first near the cervix. Then apply condom and go to town LOL. This will work until you get a better form of birth control....good luck. Oh also if you experience any burning from the foam discontinue use. Some people are sensitive to it.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 1:31 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• It always worked for me....well till we forgot one time....I am 7 weeks currently from forgotten condom and foam.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 1:33 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• okay..yeah that would probably be me lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• LOL good luck!
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 1:34 AM on Feb. 20, 2009