How can i get over my miscarrige? ;(

its been 9 months and 6 months that i have had 2 misscariges and i feel guilty because was stressing too much simply because girls were bothering me. Me and my very sad but we broke up like one month ago and now i miss him and my babies :( any ideas on how i can get over my bf and my babies deaths? :/

Gabbieminnie4

Asked by Gabbieminnie4 at 5:48 PM on Dec. 16, 2013 in Pregnancy

• counseling

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:52 PM on Dec. 16, 2013

• i have been going but it seems to make it worse; since they make me remember everything that happend
    Gabbieminnie4

Comment by Gabbieminnie4 (original poster) at 5:54 PM on Dec. 16, 2013

• It's only worse for a while. You have to keep going. Eventually it gets better.
    Brawn

Answer by Brawn at 5:56 PM on Dec. 16, 2013

• and i get i will eventuall get over it but it's so hard ;( and i cry everyday and it feels like he doesnt care
    Gabbieminnie4

Comment by Gabbieminnie4 (original poster) at 6:01 PM on Dec. 16, 2013

• Time is your friend here...give it time, distract yourself with anything you want, keep busy and be patient...time does male it better, it is just slow.....

Answer by older at 6:02 PM on Dec. 16, 2013

• It took years for me. And finally having another baby.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 6:03 PM on Dec. 16, 2013

• I really do try to get my mind off that but EVERYTHING reminds me of either the babies or my ex,,,,
    Gabbieminnie4

Comment by Gabbieminnie4 (original poster) at 6:03 PM on Dec. 16, 2013

• It is hard. I know from experience how hard therapy is. It's brutal. And you're paying someone to make you feel that way! :)

Also, remember that people process pain differently. It may not mean that he doesn't care, just that he doesn't show it the same way. You will be okay. Don't worry about him. Only worry about you and getting healthy again.
    Brawn

Answer by Brawn at 6:04 PM on Dec. 16, 2013

• It takes time and living, lots of living. If your counselor is making you relive the miscarriages, perhaps you need to change counselors. Look for one who will help you build new habits, new pathways to move forward with your life, one who will help you find closure, a way to honor your babies while encouraging you to not live in the past.

I allow myself two days a year to dwell on my lost baby - the day I lost him and the day he would have been born. That's not to say I don't think about him often - I do - but I don't allow myself to dwell. I also take comfort in the fact that I will see my baby again one day. Maybe that can help you in some way, too, when you are ready.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 6:04 PM on Dec. 16, 2013

• thanks guys ill try all this and maybe ill feel better :) but not for now ;/
    Gabbieminnie4

Comment by Gabbieminnie4 (original poster) at 6:08 PM on Dec. 16, 2013