Thoughts on this...

My boyfriend has a old camera that he barely ever uses. He has it sitting up in his room. When I asked if he had any pictures of his ex wife, and he told me yes.

I asked him to delete them.
As he was deleting them, I noticed they were all nude pictures from 2006!! I found that very strange for a few reasons.

1. The pictures are 7 years old.
2. She's married with a kid.
3. He's with me now!
4. They've been separated for 3 years.

I felt a bit uneasy. To me was a sign he hasn't let her go yet. I asked him why did he has those pictures still . He tells me because he "rarely ever uses that old camera".

What are your thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Dec. 16, 2013 in Relationships

• My thoughts are that he rarely ever uses that camera.

I think this is a tempest in a teapot. Don't manufacture problems where there are none
    Brawn

Answer by Brawn at 9:18 PM on Dec. 16, 2013

• Don't stir the pot if it doesn't need to be stirred. If you barely uses it he probably forgot they were even on there. I am sure you have a to-do list of things that you need to do but aren't on your high priority list and haven't done them yet.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:21 PM on Dec. 16, 2013

• You said yourself in the very first sentence....

My boyfriend has a old camera that he barely ever uses

theres your answer
    luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 9:23 PM on Dec. 16, 2013

• He doesn't use the camera and he didn't bother to delete them. Get over it.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 9:26 PM on Dec. 16, 2013

• Huh? They had digital cameras in 2006? LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:30 PM on Dec. 16, 2013

• Well.
    After they broke up, he took one picture of his new girlfriend after her.... So why didn't he delete them while he was with her?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:36 PM on Dec. 16, 2013

• Has he deleted them now? If so, you've gotten what you asked for. Will you continue to second guess him at every turn? If so, you may as well end the relationship now because nothing good will come from it.
    Brawn

Answer by Brawn at 9:39 PM on Dec. 16, 2013

• He took ONE picture of the new girl...and perhaps he wasn't over his ex at that time, who knows.

The point is he hasn't used it since and probably forgot they were even there.

The real question is why are you so insecure? and Why are you looking for trouble?
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 10:19 PM on Dec. 16, 2013

• Jesus, insecure much? He rarely uses the camera, he probably forgot they were on there.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:22 PM on Dec. 16, 2013

• I think if you are having trust issues then you should rethink the relationship. Trust is the foundation of any healthy relationship. If that's missing, it's only a matter of time.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:27 PM on Dec. 16, 2013