*****UPDATE***** On Christmas for my daughter

The church I went to called me tonight and asked me if I still wanted to those gifts for my daughter. So they actually came out to MY home and gave them to me. She just left an hour ago.I actually broke down and cried. The poor lady didn't know what to do, but she hugged me. They told me they normally do not do that, but one of dd's teachers asked me what was wrong today, and I told her what happened and asked her what other options I might have had. She gave me ideas and I was gonna check on them tomorrow.

I also want to thank all the ladies here for helping me out with ideas. I also wasn't asking for money or anything of that sort. Just ideas. This has been the toughest year I have ever had. With DH getting his hours cut back to just 3 days a week and maybe 30 hours a week had hit hard. Thats is why we jumped at the chance to have what we thought were friends renting out our basement for $350 a month. We got our November bills in and the water bill is $215!!! We have just 2 showers. Before they moved in our bill was $75 to $90 a month. And now we just got our cable bill and they ordered almost $100 worth a pay-per-views. It was password protected so we have no idea how they managed to buy the movies. I am hoping our cable company works with us...

Now Alice is stalking my DH.. He has showed me some scary stuff on his FB page earlier after dinner claiming she wanted to get rid of me, and that she could treat him better then his "lunatic" wife. We have blocked her, now she is texting him. So now we are dealing with that, and I had to sell my gun..

Anyway, thank you all SOOO much, well except the Grinch's we have here...AKA anonymous women... It means a great deal to me.

happy   

hugs

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:48 AM on Dec. 17, 2013 in Holidays

• Glad it worked out!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:53 AM on Dec. 17, 2013

• I'm so glad it's working out. *Smile.* Never mind the Anons.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:28 AM on Dec. 17, 2013

• Ballad...Not even losing any sleep! Thank you! :)
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 2:36 AM on Dec. 17, 2013

• Glad to hear things are working out.
    AuntieV

Answer by AuntieV at 3:55 AM on Dec. 17, 2013

• clappingThat is wonderful news about the presents for your little one.  It must be quite a relief.  As for the other crap, how about a restraining order on that wacky broad?!  So sorry the friends/tenants took advantage of you & your hospitality.  You know what they say, "No good deed goes unpunished"  Live & learn from that one I suppose.  Anyway, the main thing is your dau will have the Christmas you wanted afterall.  That in itself is the best gift of all :)  Hang in there mama.  Hopefully the new year will be brighter.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:12 AM on Dec. 17, 2013

• That's awesome!! Hope your husband is printing out the stuff Alice is sending. Documentation is everything. Especially if it ends up in court. I'd tell his phone company about her and ask for a new phone number. Just make sure you have photos of her texts before he changes the number. Happy Holidays!!
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:25 AM on Dec. 17, 2013

• So glad it worked out for you (and your daughter!)

Answer by missanc at 8:46 AM on Dec. 17, 2013

• Glad it worked out. Maybe you could gift Alice with a restraining order for Christmas.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:00 AM on Dec. 17, 2013

• Yay for you!
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 9:07 AM on Dec. 17, 2013

• Especially if it ends up in court.

Then she'd have to admit she was renting to them. Her plan is to lie about it so the rent doesn't count as income.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:11 AM on Dec. 17, 2013