Ahhhhhhhhh My neck!!!!!!!

I have no idea what I did but I have this huge kink in my neck this morning. I can barely move my head at all. What can I do? I have tried massaging it and it's not doing anything. Hurts SO bad!!! Ahhhhh.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 10:42 AM on Dec. 17, 2013 in Health

• The only thing that fixes it for me is a muscle relaxer and sleep. I don't suppose you have any of those on hand?
    BeaverHouse

Answer by BeaverHouse at 10:48 AM on Dec. 17, 2013

• I don't have either :(
    staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 10:58 AM on Dec. 17, 2013

• BeaveHouse has it right, this is the only way you will see relief quick, otherwise you will have this discomfor for a long while....

Answer by older at 11:19 AM on Dec. 17, 2013

• The only thing that helps me is heat. If you don't have a heating pad you can put dry rice in a sock, tie off the open end and heat it in the microwave. And make sure you try to relax. I know when I am in pain I tend to tense up which makes it worse. Try to relax and let the kink work itself out.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:20 AM on Dec. 17, 2013

• I do the heat thing first then roll head around by starting with chin as low as possible and rolling to ear touching shoulder. Then looking up up up and to other ear to shoulder. 5 times in one direction then 5 in other direction.Then roll shoulders. It helps!
    AuntieV

Answer by AuntieV at 11:42 AM on Dec. 17, 2013

• Probably nerves. That happens to me & my eye twiches. Hot shower & Advil.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:24 PM on Dec. 17, 2013

• Every time I see this post, I start singing, "My neck, my back, lick my... and my ...."
    BeaverHouse

Answer by BeaverHouse at 2:22 PM on Dec. 17, 2013

• Go on Google or Amazon and look up "Finnhook." Seriously, it's the best money I ever spent for my neck and back. The original one, not the roller one. I can't recommend it highl enough.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:16 PM on Dec. 17, 2013

• And no, I'm not affiliated with the company in any way. I just tried it at a friend's house and had to have one. It's one of those things I'd hesitate a split second over before leaving behind if my house was on fire, once I knew my child was safe.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:18 PM on Dec. 17, 2013

• Heating pad.

Answer by louise2 at 3:31 PM on Dec. 17, 2013