When do you start shopping for Christmas?

I pick stuff up all year. I get the bulk of it between December 26-31. 50-90% off

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 11:52 AM on Dec. 17, 2013 in Holidays

• I start right after Christmas. I have a closet for gifts.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:07 PM on Dec. 17, 2013

• All year. But I my brain is a sieve and I forget that I buy shit. Totally gonna stop hitting the pipe one of these days.
    BeaverHouse

Answer by BeaverHouse at 12:03 PM on Dec. 17, 2013

• Way too late.. mid December until the day of.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 12:20 PM on Dec. 17, 2013

• I usually go shopping one weekend shortly before Thanksgiving and get it all done in one trip. I have nosy kids, so I can't shop all year even if I want to, and it's hard for me to arrange a sitter often enough to do any real shopping other than the one time.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 12:24 PM on Dec. 17, 2013

• Lat yr I started in October. This year, I didn't start until right after Thanksgiving...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:28 PM on Dec. 17, 2013

• Usually after Thanksgiving, since that's when we will have our full list of who to buy for.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 12:29 PM on Dec. 17, 2013

• Last Sunday! Amazon should be shipping everything here tomorrow (fingers crossed).
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 12:40 PM on Dec. 17, 2013

• Usually start picking things up in August or September...I do NOT undersand why people wait so long
    it's less painful on the wallet to pick up one thing here or there, and you get the stuff you want- no worries of it selling out before you have a chance, and you can also get stuff when it's on sale :)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:53 PM on Dec. 17, 2013

• This year I started in September... but no matter how early I start I'm always finishing it up as late as I possibly can! Wah...
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 1:30 PM on Dec. 17, 2013

• I start in September, mostly small things like stocking stuffers and small gifts. We have a small house and no where to really hide gifts. We start buying in earnest in November.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:56 AM on Dec. 17, 2013