What's the longest you've ever grown out your hair?

My hair is currently pretty long. I have it pulled to the side right now, and its about 3" above my belly button... Im getting it colored and cut on Thursday and just wondering about getting it shorter or just a trim and let it grow...

How long has your hair ever been? Just curious... :)

Nimue930

Asked by Nimue930 at 1:03 PM on Dec. 17, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• If you are getting it cut really shorter consider donating to locks of love.
    When I was young my hair was to my waist.
    I got it cut really short for personal reasons an I have never grown it longer than shoulder blade length since.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:08 PM on Dec. 17, 2013

• My hair has been short (above the shoulders) ever since I was 11. The longest was mid back when I was a little one

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:12 PM on Dec. 17, 2013

• When I was a younger I kept it about waist length, now (I'm 52) I keep it about to my bra strap. My mother keeps telling me I'm too old for long hair, but my husband likes it long....and actually so do I. I have been thinking of going maybe shoulder length.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:25 PM on Dec. 17, 2013

• Longest was probably mid back.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 1:39 PM on Dec. 17, 2013

• The longest I have had is bra length. I am currently growing out it. I would like to get it down to my bum. I want to grow it long while it is still a beautiful texture and color. I am a natural redhead and my family all goes grey/white in their 40's...so I am running out of time.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:50 PM on Dec. 17, 2013

• Mid back when I was a teen and into my early twenties.

Any longer and the ends just got too thin.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 1:50 PM on Dec. 17, 2013

• I think the longest it ever grew was when i was pregnant.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:51 PM on Dec. 17, 2013

• About to my brastrap. I'd grow it longer and braid it, but it seems to quit at about the brastrap every time; I don't know why.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:52 PM on Dec. 17, 2013

• Just below the bottom of my bottom. Went to shoulder length when I turned over in bed with hair caught under me. It does not get much longer than shoulder length now.
    AuntieV

Answer by AuntieV at 2:18 PM on Dec. 17, 2013

• Right now, at bra strap. I've also had it pixie short.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 2:34 PM on Dec. 17, 2013