You know how you hear traffic reports during bad weather....

Well, I just saw 1st-hand today the idiots who make it happen. I didn't see an actual accident, but the way people were driving after work today, it wouldn't surprise me if some of them ended up in one! When I left work, it was snowing pretty heavily. I have to take the E-way home. I thought doing 50 mph & keeping distance between me & the car in front was a wise choice. Other people blew past me like it wasn't snowing at all. Morons. Another reason why I hate winter!

So what about you ladies- how's the weather today? Any road rage stories to share? :p

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 5:06 PM on Dec. 17, 2013 in Just for Fun

• What I hate is ass hats in their trucks with 4 wheel drive who drive crazy. Yes You in your rig with 4wd can stop somewhat safely but me in my little Focus will slip and slide, hopefully into that ass hat, when he cuts in front of me! We just got a pick up with 4wd so yes its awesome being able to drive safe, but as the husband says, I still drive like an old lady.
    CKel

Answer by CKel at 5:53 PM on Dec. 17, 2013

• I take the train everywhere so I don't have any traffic issues. I love it
    Brawn

Answer by Brawn at 5:21 PM on Dec. 17, 2013

• Our roads are good :) dh was super nice today and cleaned off my truck before he left for work.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 5:16 PM on Dec. 17, 2013

• It's sunny and 61. It's been nice today. No road rage stories today. My DH got rear ended about a month ago though. Some crazy woman wasn't paying attention. If it snows here, we stay home. Not accustomed or equipped to drive in snow or ice, so not going to attempt it.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 5:17 PM on Dec. 17, 2013

• People here do not know how to drive in anything but dry weather. Ice, snow, rain, fog. Their are accidents all over the place.  You should have bee watching the new here when we had ice.  LOL!

Answer by louise2 at 5:28 PM on Dec. 17, 2013

• We've already had a nightmarish winter... even though it's not even officially winter yet! One day last week (or maybe the week before) alone, there were over 200 accidents in the city... one of which was fatal. It's ridiculous. I live in Alberta, Canda - nobody here should be surprised about snow... but it's like everyone forgets how to drive the second the flakes start to fall!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 5:42 PM on Dec. 17, 2013

• It's sunny, 77 degrees, with normal CA road rage lol. It's almost BETTER when they weather sucks because people drive like the road is going to cave under at the slightest bit of moisture.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 5:58 PM on Dec. 17, 2013

• No snow here...but when it snowed the first time this year(and I live in Eastern WA where we actually get quite a bit of snow) which was only about 1 1/2 inches they had to shut down interstate temporarily because of so many bad accidents. Here in town was bad too..the roads were wet and a bit slippery but nothing to bad if don't drive like an idiot.

Dry today though..supposed to rain/snow later on this week.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 6:13 PM on Dec. 17, 2013

• It always gets me how people think four wheel drive makes them invincible. It may get them through the snow better, but it sure won't stop them on black ice worth a damn.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:40 PM on Dec. 17, 2013

• My commute to work is a step through the doorway. I call it the portal. Open the door and walk through... So no more horror commute stories
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 1:01 AM on Dec. 18, 2013