Does anyone know anything about the Quick Book Modeling Agency?

My daughter recently signed up for this since we live so close to one of the offices. She has wanted to model since she was eleven years old and I keep seeing good and bad reviews. She signed up about three days ago and we haven't received any email or letter in the mail and I'm doing my research. How long does it usually take to get a reply? Is it a scam?

MommaJO1998

Asked by MommaJO1998 at 11:02 AM on Dec. 18, 2013 in Parenting Debate

• Do you have to pay?
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 11:05 AM on Dec. 18, 2013

• I modeled when I was in college. I never paid a dime. They did everything. I had an agent, the agent arranged for a portfolio and then they arranged for jobs. If you have to pay or take classes it is all bullshit. If she wants to model then get someone in your area to represent her.
    Anonymous

• Did you send them $$?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:52 PM on Dec. 18, 2013

• We haven't gotten any reply from the agency yet. MOst everyone has had to pay 198 dollars up front but i have understood if it worked out for them or not.
    I would get someone to represent from here but we live in a small town and we have no idea where any agencies are located.
    MommaJO1998

Comment by MommaJO1998 (original poster) at 11:33 AM on Dec. 19, 2013

• Sorry..,it was a scam. They took your money. Real agencies you do not pay.
    libramoon007

Answer by libramoon007 at 4:22 PM on Dec. 19, 2013