Stealing this from Beaver's FB post. What was the worst Xmas gift you ever received?

I've received alot of $1 slipper socks (only gift)
My grandma was infamous for her Cosby-esque sweater gifts. And blouses. Big,poofy sleeved,shoulder padded,magenta blouses

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 2:56 PM on Dec. 18, 2013 in Just for Fun

• lol! I'm getting some pretty fabulous answers on there!

Mine was from my son's dad who gave me a bottle of shampoo with the Dollar Tree sticker still on it that said, "If you like Herbal Essences, try this!" In his defense, I guess I do have hair.
    BeaverHouse

Answer by BeaverHouse at 2:59 PM on Dec. 18, 2013

• We got a regift from my inlaws for movie theater tickets to a theater with its closest location is 250 miles from where we live. They also gave us a gift card to a store that was going out of business and no longer accepting cards.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:01 PM on Dec. 18, 2013

• From my Boyfriend in H.S. He gave me a striped dress that buttoned down the back in a cotton so hard that it could stand on it's own. The stripes were wide in purple, green, Burgundy & yellow with shoulder pads too! It was so horrible I cannot even explain how ugly it was. It must have been his sisters dress. Blech! LOL!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:03 PM on Dec. 18, 2013

• One year my adult sister got a recipe from the extension office (free) and made a photo copy of it for me.
    Not even the original free item lol or hand copied onto a recipe card. The same year she gave DH a dollar store type stretch toy.
    She gave very nice gifts to everyone else lol. I guess she was not happy with us.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:15 PM on Dec. 18, 2013

• A ThighMaster! I was so embarrassed. I don't remember which family member bought it for me anymore, but I had put on the Freshman Fifteen, so I guess someone thought it would be useful. I never even took it out of the box. I tossed it in a white elephant drawing the family had many years later, and we all got a laugh out of it.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:27 PM on Dec. 18, 2013

• MY aunt,,,, who was a drunk at the time bought me an awesome outfit in a size 5 (little girls).... I was 12.
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 3:41 PM on Dec. 18, 2013

• my grandma worked at Salvation Army, and one year she gae me a puzzle. When I tried putting it together though, there were a few peices missing...NICE

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 3:55 PM on Dec. 18, 2013

• My ex's ex wife gave him a hair dryer one year. He did NOT have hair....

PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:01 PM on Dec. 18, 2013

• A handmade baby doll in a mason jar
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:32 PM on Dec. 18, 2013

• ^^^ WTF! Why in a mason jar?
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 3:40 PM on Dec. 18, 2013